Sanford Property Management can help you to maximize efficiencies and ensure your property is maintained to the highest standard.
Our site management services include:
- Managing all building and grounds maintenance with qualified trades
- Responding to routine maintenance requests
- Conducting annual building and suite inspections, and attending owner or funder reviews as required
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining fire and safety procedures
- Tracking maintenance records and warranties
- Planning and conducting preventative maintenance activities
- Setting up and monitoring standard service contracts for pest control, elevator maintenance, HVAC systems, alarm systems, etc
- Managing all aspects of suite turnover
- Ensuring competitive pricing for all goods and services
- Conducting regular site visits
- Preparing regular maintenance activity and needs reports
- Managing special projects (additional cost)
Thank you to all the staff for their hard work in keeping the facilities well-maintained.
Wavey deMeester, Manager of Care, Emerald Healthcare Inc.
Sanford Property Management continues to provide beautiful homes and great service for the residents we serve at MPA. It’s great working with all of you.
Victoria Lim, Manager, Sophia & Byron House
Sanford helps make sure my apartment is in good condition by sending nice, hardworking people to fix things.
C.N. , Tenant
It is great working with Sanford. The tenants are always pleased by the service provided, which is always quick and professional. Whether it is the monthly floor service, pest control inspection, or plumbing emergencies – they have been great with making sure the building is in great condition for the staff and the clients. Thank you!
Marion M, Staff
They always do great work when my suite needs work.
The Kettle Society is grateful for our partnership with Sanford Housing Society and Sanford Property Management Services. Sanford Property Management has provided excellent services for our sites that have been timely, affordable and flexible! I would highly recommend SPM services to anyone looking for property management or property support services.
Nancy Keough, Executive Director, The Kettle Society